Kent housing works in direct response to support local authorities to help people find temporary accommodation for a period of time.
We have a range of 2,3 and 4 bedroom properties available. Contact one of our consultants and book a viewing. If we don’t have what you are looking for, we will do our best to help you find the right match.
- Being members of the greater property regulatory bodies such as Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA), Kent Housing works to a strict code of conduct to ensure all our clients, landlords and tenants receive the highest standards of service.
- We pride ourselves on providing quality temporary accommodation within Kent and Medway.
- We serve our stakeholders by ensuring their properties are well-taken care of as well as ensuring our guests enjoy the reliability of the properties.
- We work very hard to understand what our guests expect when booking a short stay and ensure we exceed their expectations.
- We believe that meeting the core requirements is fundamental to making our guests stay one of relaxed enjoyment.